Friday, April 10, 2009

What is a Thick Dude ?

I would like to welcome you to my Blog. Here you will find a ton of information about me, things of interest and everything in between. As you will see, I have an opinion about everything which seems to be off the wall but I enjoy being a friendly person that you would want to spend time with.


What is a Thick Dude ?


A Gym Rat with a few extra pounds. This is the simplest answer when you get down to it. Thick Dudes do work out on a regular basis but may not be able to drop the weight to get cut or desire to. Most competitive bodybuilders are thick until competition time. But in general Thick Dudes work out and are active.


I know someone is sure to ask why most of the Dudes that say they are Thick are really chubby. Well many use the term thick because its easier to identify with than putting it out there that they are just a chub or heavy weight. There is nothing about having weight if you want to be big but many dudes that use the term don't work out, exercise and really are in the Bigger City category.



What I love about Being a Thick Dude ?


I get more choices in what to eat. Don't get me wrong. I don't eat fast food or packaged foods but I do get to enjoy rice [ I really love rice ! ] and other carbs. I am in the gym at least 5 times per week. So I usually stay in the same shape year round. I wish I had it as easy as some of my homeys that can eat the entire house and still look great but my body wasn't blessed with that metabolism.


Another thing I love about being Thick is the up front aspect of it. You either like or don't. I am not trying to win anyone over. Or Be in a contest to win the affections of some muscle dude. Not Me ! I am Dick Ross and that is what you get. You are either with it or not. And that ability to be secure in myself is what really had made this transition so much easier for me.


I use to not love my size and looks. I think we all have suffered from looking at the body boys that want you to believe that life is easier with a six pack. But when you look a bit closer. They can't get dates for the most part and get judged alot on looks where people don't consider them relationship material. And as life would have it. Those same dudes that said they didn't want to be with anyone Thick call me to set up an appointment !


So I would tell anyone to start loving who you are because it's the only you that you are going to get. I am Dick and Proud to Be Thick !


Dick Ross XL

No comments:

Post a Comment