Sunday, April 19, 2009

OMG ! An Adam4Adam Fake !

Newport20717 - Baltimore Other Room - Adam4Adam
100% Fake Profile

I told you that I would post interesting things about myself and this is one for the record books. It happened last night. There was a guy who contacted me on the system stating that he was looking for friendship and to chill. Now when I am online it's usually for work but I also use it to network.




He knew my line of work because my pro ad was on. Now he said that he would like to chat which was cool with me since I am always up for a few buds. The profile said 6'3 216 33 waist and Light Skin. He unlocked his picture and it was very cute. He tells me that he shaved his head. So I have to problem with it. His picture is listed above.


I get the usual story of how much he works out in the gym and that he is looking for a friend. I am straight up about what i do and that i am only looking to network from time to time. Well he decides to come over to ' Take Me Out to a Very Nice Restaurant ' .


What shows up is a 5'9 280 Pound Wesley Snipes Black Bald Head Gap Toothed Dude coming across my lot. And to finish it off. The dudes was loud. I could hear his drunk ass from inside my apartment building. Houston was most definitely having a problem. I mean what showed up at my door was no way close to the person in the picture above. And to make matters worse, this bitch has a nerve to post on his account No Fakes!


I gave the dude his walking papers. And what was sad is that he makes things very bad for Big Men. See when dudes like him falsify thier profiles and then meet in person people don't remember the fake. They see the size of the guy and contributes to the perception many have about Big Men. If you are Fat be FINE AND THICK. But don't go out there and think that someone is going to want to be with you after you lied.


This guy talked about he didn't pay for sex. Well from the looks of him and the games he plays, I am sure he isn't getting any. So I will not use a4a for nothing other than business or if i see my members on there. Sad but when people find it necessary to play games they only add to the stress they will see in the future.


What goes around will come around.


Dick Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment