Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Not All Real on Xtube.com

I had to write a lil sumthin. I just created by Xtube Profile - DickRossXL . I wasn't getting much traffic the first few days but when i uploaded my pictures and video clip, the Freinds requests started coming. I was looking at the amount of people hitting me off and I noticed something strange.



Are all of the people on Xtube Perfect?

If you check out most of the profiles, the pictures are high quality photos like the kind you pay for and or photos of young 20 somethings with perfect bodies. I know I am not stupid but I thought 1 out of every 5 People were overweight. That would mean that at least 20% of the people hitting you off would be meaty. But that isn't what you find on the site.


I haven't seen very few people that look like me on the site. Yeah you see one hundred dick pics and abs all day long but I really wonder what these people look like. Xtube can benefit from people not really looking to meet off the site. Unlike Adam4Adam you don't want to post some crazy pic you know is not yours because peeps go there to meet immediately and you will get busted quick. Although there are a few dummies that insist on telling lies on thier stats.
But what I see on Xtube.com Takes the Cake. When will people realize that its better to be themselves and attract someone that likes that instead of faking the funk.


I had about 5 real people hit me off. So I guess that is the 20% on the site that's real. I know that I won't be inviting people to my party from there unless I get some real pics with a face.


Keep it Thick !
Dick Ross XL

No comments:

Post a Comment