Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Lacey Travel Tush Video on Site

What up?
Today was a very tiring day for me. Well I was recording a video for the site. If you don't know I love male sex toys. They are the next best thing to amish potatoe bread..lol . I bought the Lacey Travel Tush some time ago but didn't know exactly what to do with it. So I wanted to record me using for the site and then let you get the scoop before you purchase.


Man. I love that toy. I was so busy stroking that I bust like 3 nuts with it while recording. I did mangage to get some great shots that you will see on the preview and most definitely on the final video. It is something that I really had a great time with.
I am now looking for some new ideas for my Sunday video. More than likely will do a shower scene or a traditional jerk. Whatever I choose, I will make sure that you will get plenty of fun from it.


My New Donation Offer


I am starting a partnership opportunity. With you $10 monthly gift, you will get a personalized video in addition private parties and other cool stuff with me. It is a way for me to really get to know those that support me and for you to know you are really keeping me doing what I do. Being the only Thick Entertainer isn't the easiest thing to self-finance but your gift makes it all possible. Well check out my new promo videos and I will be posting more soon.


Dick Ross XL

No comments:

Post a Comment