Monday, May 18, 2009

Party Review !

I would like to thank everyone that came to the party on Friday. I must say that I was pleasantly suprised with the attendance. More that what I had planned and the quality was most definitely there. Everyone had a great time and it was nice to see brothers connecting, spanking and all of the other fun you decided to have. To all the brothers that braved through crazy Preakness traffic, I definitely thank you for coming through. In the future, I will be making upgrades to make things even more exciting and fun.


What's Next for the Party ?


Well since I have had several different types of parties, I have decided to consolidate the brands into one brand. The new party website will be available soon. We will have a private club format that will allow us to do more than the traditional party like theme parties, meet & greets in addition to other types of activities that brothers are looking for.


Another benefit of the the private club format is that it will allow those that come to the events to save money with member discounts and enable brothers to make better connections that can lead to doing things outside of the party.


I have found that many brothers do like to exchange numbers and email when they connect. So the member format will allow us to do that and even have our own social network where the brothers can chat online in real time.


But again, I would like to thank everyone that came and made the party a huge success. The next event will be listed soon on our new website.


Hint: We are going back Old School ....lol


Dick Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment